Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wild Card Cartridge.

Good Morning! Here is a card I made using the wild card cart. I have put off using this cart because to me it seemed a little difficult. I have not mastered the envelope portion of it yet. If anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it. I tried to make the envelope with this card but it wouldn't cut at 5 inchces, so I went ahead and just made the card. Hope you like it!



Recipe:Patterned paper from memory keepers stack I found at the dollar store (woo hoo), I cut the card at 5 inches. I cut the frame at 2 inches using the storybook cart. Ribbon was purchased at target. Flower was a great find from a broken picture frame. Stamp set is My Pink Stampers winter punnies. 

2 comments:

  1. I have this cart too...creationsbychristina made every card in the wild card cart and it is on her youtube channel. You are supposed to cut the envelope first using the fit to page feature. when the size comes up...that is how big you cut the card. hope this helps!
    sheree
    cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I am also a new follower to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a woman of God. I am the wife of a wonderful, loving, caring husband, and mother to five beautiful children; four girls and one boy. I love my family and I thank God for them everyday.