Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Valentine Card

                                        



                                        
Recipe: Heart cut from a childs year. Stamp is from my pink stamper. Patterned paper and ribbon is from target, and bling is from Michaels.



Here is a quick card I made last night before bed. I ran out of glue and pop dots, so I had to use my kids craft glue stick. I don't know if I like the one dimentional look of it; but I did have lots of fun making it and that's what really matters right! Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I've not seen that heart cut before. It's beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Thanks for Sharing the Love at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a woman of God. I am the wife of a wonderful, loving, caring husband, and mother to five beautiful children; four girls and one boy. I love my family and I thank God for them everyday.