Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome Baby!

Wow,  it's been forever!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to be back. It gets a little busy with five kids! :-)
I have a new craft area, so I am so excited to get crafting again! I plan on challenging myself to get alot of pages/ crafts done this spring.
I want to thank Mary from cards tv for the inspiration for this card! My cousin just had a baby girl, and I have been meaning to make her a card. I am so excited I was able to make this card! Thanks again Mary! :-)
Check it out. Hope you like it.
I used birthday bash for the card base and create a critter for the elephant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a woman of God. I am the wife of a wonderful, loving, caring husband, and mother to five beautiful children; four girls and one boy. I love my family and I thank God for them everyday.